Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a weekend!!!





Our book club group met for a wonderful retreat at a Bed and Breakfast.
We had such a great time.
Great women, great food, great wine and so much fun!
I think we all realized that we are so much more than a book club.
We started by having one thing in common: we are adoptive parents of children from China and Taiwan. But then we found interest for books and to know more about our children's culture.
Slowly this has become a group that shares joy and sorrows, that seeks and provides advice, that has a shoulder for you to lean on when you need, that makes you laugh, that has experienced similar things you did and can understand you.
You are all amazing women and you make my life so much better. I cherish the moments we spend together and really look forward to the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!!! Loved being with all of you and sharing the laughter. So when do we do it again????????? I'm going to miss the next Book Club in June and I'm really bummed....thinking about cutting my vacation short so I can be with you gals.
    Pam E.

    ReplyDelete