Friday, July 16, 2010

Catching up

So yes, I have been neglecting this blog.

But that doesn't' mean this fabulous group of women has not been busy and having fun.

May 2010 the club watched the movie Adopted, which I have to say, I am terrible sorry I missed it. I still have not watched it, but it is on my list. From what I have heard from others, it brought some great dicussion to the table.

June 2010 was time for Confession of a Slacker Mom by Muffy Mead-Ferrow. I read the book and I have to admit that I identify myself with some parts of it. However, I actually got itrritated with description of some of the behavior of a slacker mom. When it comes to safety of my child, I am not a slacker mom!


July 2010, we are actually taking a break from a book and we are just going to enjoy the company of our friends and have a lot of fun watching a movie while laying on a float inside of the pool. How cool is that?

The next book club meeting will be on 07/24 at 6:30. Please check the Yahoo group for location. We will be wathing the Blind Side.

Can't wait until next week ladies.
I just love summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment