Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2009



We had decided to meet in September to discuss the "Good Earth", however our book club gals will have something much better to do.
We will be at the airport waiting for Hannah to arrive (I guess we will wait for Laurie and Joan too).
We are all so excited to meet this little girl.
Last weekend, there was a baby shower and I really think mommy Laurie will need another room to put all the gifts this girl has received.
It was so much fun to see our group again and to celebrate the arrival of this beautiful girl .
Laurie's mom and sister had a wonderful party, the decorations were beautiful and the food delicious.

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that second picture! It captured the shower perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad to be missing it all. Really wish I could be at that airport with all of you. Give Laure, Hannah, and Joan some extra hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good...Joan and I are keenly aware that we will be playing a distant second and third to my adorable peanut. ;-) Thanks for this post! Made me GRIN! See you at the airport!

    ReplyDelete